
Jacob and Samuel at the pumpkin patch


Since I have gotten a significant amount of grief for not posting lately, I thought I better get to it! Things are going well. Our little guy is growing like a weed and has his 2 month checkup next week. I am certain this kiddo is going to out-weigh Samuel at this age, so we'll see if I am right! As far as sleep goes, I am not sure I know what that is . . .I haven't had a full night's sleep since my second trimester!!! Jacob sleeps for a 4 hour leg when he first goes down, but then eats every 3 hours which means I can sleep for 2 hours (max) at a time. That is only if Jacob doesn't choose to grunt, groan and squirm (and spit up) all night. Then I sleep in 5-20 minute stretches! While I am exhausted, I am certain that our bodies change and adjust to everything - and those 4 a.m. smiles sure are sweet!!
We also have hired a nanny for the boys and she is working out great! Samuel likes her, but is also testing his limits with her...isn't that what being 3 is all about?
No comments:
Post a Comment