3 Nicknames
Menace
Jakey-Jake
Boo
3 People That Make Me Laugh
Samuel
Nick
CeCe
3 Things I Love
My Brother
Anything that is my brother's
Toothbrushes
3 Things I Hate (some things never change)
Having my face washed after meals
Waiting for my food
Being kept from exploring the world
3 Things I Don't Understand
Why I have to have my face washed
Why I have to wait for my food
Why I must be kept from exploring the world!
3 Things On My Floor
My cowboy rug
My trough of horsies
My big red basket of books and toys
3 Things I Did Today
Demonstrated my pointing skill
Played in my tent
Learned to clean up
3 Things I Can Do
Feed myself finger foods
Drink from a big boy cup
Walk
3 Ways to Describe My Personality
Joyful
Mischevious
Loving
3 Things I Cannot Do
Talk!!
Feed myself with a fork/spoon
Algebra
3Absolute Favorite Foods
Beans
peanut butter
blueberries
3 Foods I do NOT like
We're still trying!!
3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
Milk
Water
Come on Ian. .. don't let me down!
1 comment:
Who needs algebra? :)
Post a Comment