Tuesday we go for our sonogram to make sure the baby is developing properly and we hope that we will have a cooperative child that will allow us to see if Samuel and Jacob will have a baby sister or a baby brother.
Most of our family and friends have been saying they hope we have a girl, but I thought I would allow some votes to be placed, bets to be wagered, however you want to stake your claim on whether this is a babe or babette waiting to join our family.
Just log into the comments and let us know what you think! I'll post Tuesday evening or Wednesday and let you know the results...and if the babe is a boy, be ready to help us name him! We have a girl's name, but no boy's names we can agree on!
10 comments:
Aunt Silly predicts a GIRL! If I'm wrong I will have to think about a boy's name - not Pablo or Tyrone, that's for sure...
Aunt Wendy says...
Girl! Girl! Girl! All they way...it's a GIRL! :-)
girl girl girl girl girl girl girl
That is my hopeful thinking. You need a princess in the house...although, then you have to give up that title at home!
Good Luck on Tuesday! I will keep my baby name books in storage ;o)
I guess boy, but y'all do need a princess in the house. :-)
As for names....hmm, that's tough. Did I mention we were set to leave the hospital, and with 20 minutes left to go we finally named Ian?
Names....our top five were Adam, James, Henry, Sean, and Andrew. But those were the ones we compromised on. The actual lists were VERY long!
We'll be thinking about you on Tuesday!
I'm playing it safe and saying, BABY! Whoo hoo!
Lord knows I have talked to Him about a girl, so I'm going to say girl. At same time I will add it will have to be a strong biblical name for a boy, to go along with Samuel and Jacob
I'm pretty sure it's a girl, but if you have another boy, I think Hector would be nice.
I'm pulling for "healthy and happy". Left knee is twitching today, so a boy it is.
Okay, it's Tuesday evening and NO update!!!!
We Georgia Benders are all rooting for a little girl Irving, and I'm dying to shop for something pink for a new niece!
As much fun as shopping for boys is, it just can't compare to the WONDERFUL girl stuff out there (although I saw the cutest cowboy pjs on Sunday and thought of Jacob!!).
Sending PINK thoughts your way, and praying that she/he is perfect and healthy regardless!
Post a Comment