Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Blogathon



OK - so - I am laughing out loud. I nominated Cousin Miranda's blog on the Blogger's Choice Awards for several categories...including Hottest Mommy Blogger. I mean, come on! She is the mommy of 2 fabulously cute and intelligent children, programming guru, she married my cousin (which makes her a saint) and she is a down and dirty bike racer. OK, I am totally kidding about the saint part, because my cousin is a really, really, really cool guy - but the rest is no exaggeration. What's hotter than that???

I pull up her blog the other day, and what do I see? But she has nominated me as well! And I am cracking up because she threw Hottest Mommy Blogger right back at me. She nominated this HUGE, 7 month prego that wears no makeup and is lucky if she brushed her hair before taking her son to school in the mornings...thus, I laugh out loud. Actually, just typing that made me laugh out loud again!

But thanks, Miranda! She also nominated our little blog for:



and




If you click on any of the badges above, it will take you online to vote - so if you feel so inclined, go, and vote for Miranda and I! The BIIIG blogs are the real players in these things, but hey, us little guys can play along too, right?

No comments: