Monday, May 12, 2008

Bye! Bye!

Hannah said Bye Bye and waved bye bye and I caught it all on tape! She has been waving a little bit, but yesterday at church, she started waving a lot, especially to the people sitting behind us. Saying bye bye was brand new, and I was glad I had the camera in hand!

This is my first attempt at putting video on the blog, so we'll see how it all works out. I'll play with it and see if I can't get better, but wanted to start sharing!

4 comments:

Mir said...

Adorable!! I can't believe she's big enough to be TALKING already!! Is she crawling yet?

Anonymous said...

Honestly. She needs to be in show biz!

Erin said...

That's adorable! Congrats on getting video on the blog, too. Am also working on that one! Love you all!

C.L. said...

oh my word, how cute! She is such a piece of cutie pie!