I am so far behind on blogging! I started a post last night that was a catch up of all the comings-and-goings of the Two Tykes and the Princess...but that was WAY too ambitious.
So, for tonight, I will just start with the Jonas Brothers.
We took Samuel and Jacob to their very first concert, which also happened to be one of the performances at the Houston Livestock and Rodeo Show. So, they went to their first rodeo AND their first concert all in one day...lucky boys.
They were SO excited to go see the Jonas Brothers, and we had AMAZING seats! They rocked out to the music and had a great time. Jacob was not nearly as excited as Samuel, and at one point asked Kevin "When is this EVER going to be over???" All-in-all, the both loved it and were really amazed at the fireworks, and the fact that the Jonas Brothers were LIVE and in person...not on TV or on the radio. Too cool.
And we got to see quite a show ourselves...The Jonas Brothers should meet The Irving Brothers...
No comments:
Post a Comment