Monday, June 29, 2009

The funnies

Kevin and I happen to think that our kids are some of the funniest people we have ever met. I am sure everyone thinks that about their kids. But really...ours are really, really funny.

Even Hannah has come into her own comic groove, and keeps the boys (and us) in stitches quite often.

And now, she has a little horse to help her. She got a little plastic horse at an event she went to at the library. On her way home, Haley asked her what she would like to name the horse, and Hannah said, "Mommy".

Well, of course! Because every plastic horse should be named Mommy! That's just perfect.

So now, she sees her plastic horse and she says, "horsey! Mommy!". I am not sure whether to take that as a compliment, or the fact that Hannah thinks I have a face like a horse...hmmm...

No comments: