We were tagged SO long ago by Cousin Austen - but here it is!
Here's the same Meme for Jacob for big bro Samuel!
3 Nicknames
Peaches
Baby
Sam-I-Am
AND ADDED FOR UNCLE JOHN...BAM BAM
People That Make Me Laugh
Dad
Jacob
Mommy
3 Things I Love
My motorcycle
Movies
Cars
3 Things I Hate
Time Alone
Getting in trouble
Taking naps
3 Things On My Floor
Cars
My train set
a book or two
3 Things I Don't Understand
how the TV works
that when we eat meat, we are eating a real cow
why mommy and daddy have to work
3 Things I Can Do
read
feed and water my dog
swim
3 Things I Cannot Do
tie my shoes
make my lunch
stay dry through the night
3 Absolute Favorite Foods
waffles
pancakes
olives
3 Foods I do NOT like
sushi
talapia
brussel sprouts
3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
juice
milk
water
2 comments:
This is totally cute and made me laugh hard!! I love your kids!
You forgot one of his knicknames - Bam-Bam
Post a Comment