So, I was tagged by cousin Miranda. . .so here we go!
The rules...Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You".People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
Here are my 6 weird things:
1. I start off thinking the worst of everyone. You basically start out in the doghouse, then work your way up. So, if you are in my circle of friends, consider yourself lucky. If not, now you know why. But seriously. I am overly critical and it can take one little thing to make it a long, long time before I willingly accept you. Bad, huh?
2. I am not a morning person or a night person. I am basically a 10 AM - 2 PM person. After 2 PM, I hit my wall and am anxiously awaiting bedtime, which I usually do not get to until 11 PM or midnight or so - because - well, we'll save that for number three.
3. I am a workaholic. I am always at my computer during weekends, breakfast, after the boys go to sleep. I am always working on some task that needs to get done. I am attached to my crackberry and check email constantly, even when on "vacation". Hence, the reason I don't go to bed until late when I am already exhausted.
4. I turn everything into a song. In this house, your life and all its trials and tribulations is a musical. A little ditty will be composed by me to the tune of another song, or some tune I develop in my head. And I will sing it for you constantly.
5. I can come up with a song to fit almost any situation and usually do. And I usually have problems keeping it to myself, so I have a tendency to break out in song in the middle of a conversation. This is only for those that have made it into "the inner circle" (refer to number 1)
6. I am addicted to photos of my kids. I take them, I have them taken, I have millions. I love those kids and I love their pictures. Their life is well documented and will continue to be, much to the dismay of my husband.
I don't know if I know 6 people with blogs, so here goes. . .
1. Blythe
2. Nanny Meghan
3. Caitlin
4. Benjamin
5. Megan - if she wants to - her blog is more of a devotional
6. Brooke
5 comments:
You should add to this list that you will come up with an accompanying dance for your songs 70% of the time.
wait....I don't get it...what do I do as a tagged person?
Ben! You have to answer the same questions on your blog - basically just cut and paste it and then put your 6 (OR MORE!!!!) weird things on your blog
I love reading this and knowing more about you. I hope to be treated to a song one of these days ...
Oh Erin, you are definately in the inner circle!!! You probably have heard a song and just didn't realize it was happening to you. . .LOL
Post a Comment