I am so late in posting this picture, that the baby is so much further along now! At 9 weeks, Baby Irving was already taking shape. I'm 14 weeks now. Due August 13, we are already trying to make plans for our newest addition! Samuel cannot wait and is hopeful that we have a baby girl. Daddy on the other hand is in a panic that it WILL be a baby girl...we'll find out at the end of March and let you know...
3 comments:
wow, I cannot believe how much you can see the little body already! I will hit nine weeks in two weeks and get a sonogram! I am soooo excited for you! Love you!
okay, it might be the pregnancy or just my sheer dumbness--but I didn't get the whole "and baby makes...5" thing UNTIL last night. I was making my routine bathroom break in the middle of the night and realized, "NOT five KIDS, FIVE in the FAMILY!"
So, now I get it!
gooood one Michelle:)
You crack me up!!! Have you heard the saying "and baby makes three"? That's what we would say now for your and A-Man!!!
Post a Comment