
And Yes...
Our little princess turned 1 month old on the 6th. She went for her 1 month check up and weighed in at a hefty 10 lbs 4 oz and was 21 inches long. The nurse was stunned at how fast she is growing! The funny thing is, when Samuel was born he was 10 lbs 1 oz and 22 inches long, so he basically came out of the womb as a 1 month old...Kevin and I had a good chuckle looking at Hannah and remembering that Samuel was already THIS big when he arrived!
She's still a great baby, and really let's you know what's on her mind. We have our fair share of crying fits, but mostly when she is tired. She's just as sweet as can be and I can't get enough of her sweet face, soft skin and of course, that sugary baby smell. Now, I am just waiting for that first smile...
While I am waiting for that smile, I'll share some cute and funny pictures of Hannah from over the last month. At this age, there isn't a whole that she does that is overly amusing, other than make faces and change clothes. 
One cannot deny the absolute comic value of the infant cross-eyed look.
What kind of mother would I be if I didn't provide the fresh-out-of-the-bath-wrapped-in-my-hooded-towel picture?
I'm ready for my close-up...

You probably recall Daddy's dress purchase - so here is our little beauty wearing her special dress

3 comments:
She is SO cute!! And personally, I think she looks like Kevin!!
Beautiful! Love the Daddy dress, too.
How the heck do you manage to blog about three children? You are so good!
For the record I think Hannah looks like mommy. I see bits of Jake, Kevin, and Samuel - in that order. But she looks just like her mama.
Post a Comment