Sunday, March 02, 2008

Bathing Beauty

Hannah got her new bath chair this week, and I wasn't the only one excited to try it out! She is WAY too big for the baby tub that we got her, but I didn't feel comfortable putting her in the tub yet without some support. We had a different tub for the boys that I got rid of, not thinking of this "in between" phase of bathing! But I found this chair, and it is awesome! Hannah had a blast in her first bath in her very own bathtub!
I sent Samuel on a mission for some bath toys that she could play with and a cup for me to rinse her with. He was very excited to see her using her tub and is always excited to be a helper! He had to pose for a quick shot with Baby Sister, since he contributed in large part to all of the bathtime fun!

1 comment:

Mir said...

Hmmm, her hair is standing up suspiciously like a certain cousin's (who shall remain nameless)!

Of course I think at 6 months she has three times the hair he did at 18 months, so she may be safe....