Cousin Blythe made a special request that I post some pictures of me at 1 year old because she thinks Hannah really looks a lot like me.
I did a comparison when Jacob was a baby, which you can find here and it shows Jacob at 10 months, Samuel at 10 months and me at 12 months.
Here is me at 12 months again...this is the only picture I have, although I may be able to dig another one up. Hannah definately has the Irving Baby Blues...my eyes are hazel. And she is a tow head, where I was darker at this age. However, I do think that her face shape and mouth resemble me...but I'll let you decide!

3 comments:
Look at these gorgeous girls!!! No wonder Hannah is such a beauty! I think she looks just like you--she has your vibrant smile, and even though she has blue eyes, they are the same shape as yours with the same kind twinkle. How precious!!
YEP! Some definitely family resemblance!!
I don't know. She is a true combination of you and Kevin. But beautiful, either way!
Post a Comment