Ahh, it's good to be back. I never really went away, but when my Photoshop ceased to work, I had to get a new version. Which, was my lame excuse for not updating the blog. Although, the truth of the matter is that life has been way to hectic and I have been way too tired to sit up late, updating the blog. Mostly, if I am sitting up late, I am working.
So - now, I have my new version of Photoshop, so I have no excuses! We have our fun new Christmas layout and I owe you all an update!
I'll soon update on Thanksgiving, and all the holiday fun that we're having this season. Until then, I'm going to go join the peaceful slumber of the Two Tykes and the Princess.
1 comment:
Aw, I love the picture at the top! :-D And your new template is very nice; very Christmas-y.
Hope your Thanksgiving went well!
~Hannah Grace
Post a Comment