Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hannah-isms

I really am going to post a nice long update, once I am no longer exhausted...whenever that will be!  But for now, I wanted to share a little Hannah-ism.

H - "Mom, who are your an-sisters?"
M - "I have lots of them"
H - "But what are your an-sisters names?"
M - "Mmmm, well, PopPop's mom was named Sadie, her sister was Dorothy and their mom was Iva, those are a few of them"
H - "Do I have any an-sisters?"
M - "Yes, my ancestors are your ancestors!"
H - (with great shock) "THEY ARE??"
M - "Yes, since you're related to me, then you're also related to my ancestors"
Jacob - "What's an ancestor anyway?"
M - "It's someone in your family, that lived before you"
H - "Are they dead?"
M - "Yes, usually"
J - "so they can be anyone in your family, that lived before you?"
M - "Yes"
H - "Oh." (somewhat disappointed) "I thought our an-sisters were a bunch of sisters I didn't know I had"

No comments: