I have lots to update! Easter, visit from Grandma and Grandpa, and the general goings-on at the Irving house. However, those all involve pictures, and I only have a couple of minutes right now. So, to tide you over, I thought I would update you on Samuel's first fishing trip with Daddy (no pictures...DADDY!!!)
Kevin and Samuel loaded up a picnic lunch, their fishing poles and some drinks on the four-wheeler and headed out to the pond in our neighborhood for some fishing. Samuel was anticipating this trip for days! Kevin taught him how to cast and how to reel in the whatever he might catch. On Samuel's third cast, he caught a big mouth bass that was probably six inches long (or so). Since I have no pictures.... ;)
Samuel wanted to eat the fish, but on Daddy's solid advise, they tossed it back. They were both VERY excited as they returned from their afternoon to tell all about their fish. Needless to say, there will be many more fishing expeditions with Daddy and Samuel.
No comments:
Post a Comment