I know I was dreaming - and I know it was about something really weird and random, and that Wendy and Kevin and Heather were all in the dream....and then I heard my little pumpkin cough a horrendous gagging cough over the baby monitor. So at 2:38 AM, I trudged upstairs to peak in on him. He's still sleeping.
I don't know if I was dreaming and am not even sure that I made it back to sleep. But I do know that at 4:00 AM sharp, I heard not one, but two lovely wretching sounds over the baby monitor and knew what they meant.
Houston, we have vomit.
It appears that he is going to be over this today as we ease Jacob back into food and convince him that, yes, he is sick, and no, he shouldn't dance wildly or chase Samuel through the house lest the vomit end up on our carpet. I would like to say that I will now avoid the posts from Cousin Miranda about Ian's stomach viruses, because somehow, we got this one from Georgia to Texas through the internet. ;)
Don't forget to check out the proposed new blog and leave your thoughts...it's under construction, so be nice....
1 comment:
Poor Jacob. Thank God he's making a quick recovery!! Ian would be SO jealous, as we embark on Day Five of the BRAT diet tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow's meals won't be accompanied by a side of sour tummy!
I hope everyone else there stays healthy!
Post a Comment