Thursday, July 05, 2007

Everything's Coming Up Roses

I have had multiple requests for pictures of Hannah's room. Her room is unfinished, but I'll give you a sneak peek. Nanny Megan has done a fabulous job on the painting, and I think Samuel is quite jealous of Hannah's new decor. Once we get all the furniture set up, etc. I'll take more pics. We only have 4 more weeks, so you won't have to wait too long! Yippee!

2 comments:

Mir said...

WOW. That is just amazing!! And here I am all proud of Scotty, Chris and I for getting Ian's room painted, umm...the same shade of green it was to begin with. Heh.

I can't wait to see the room all set up!

Brooke said...

Beautiful room!!! I love the design!

Does Nanny Megan want to move to Virginia and live with us for a while!? :-)

She sounds like a modern day Mary Poppins.