Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Home Alone

My boys left me for 4 days - well, not exactly 4 WHOLE days. They left Monday afternoon and will get back Thursday around lunchtime. But it has been so quiet here and I am going a little stir crazy!

Although - I did get quite a bit done upstairs sorting out all the clothes they have out grown and plan to head up right after this and finish it all up. If I am really lucky, I won't completely pass out and will be able to clean out the overflowing toy box in the play room without Samuel promising that he plays with each and every toy in there!

But the big news is that on Sunday and Monday, Jacob went tinkle in the big potty! Very exciting! I don't think he has done it on the trip, but when he gets home, we'll give it a shot again. GO JACOB!

No comments: