Wednesday, February 27, 2008

6 Month Old Super Model

Hannah Grace turned 6 months old in February, and as our family tradition would dictate, we headed out for her 6 month pictures. She was a little star, and just ate the camera up! She had an audience looking through the window, oohing and ahhing over her cuteness..and she knew it would flirt with them, and smile. This blue dress is one that Daddy bought for her, so we had to take a picture of her in Daddy's dress!



Grandma bought her this little sailor outfit, before she was even born! This picture made her our little super model...it is on display at the Picture People in The Woodlands Mall...so if you want to know a celebrity, stop by the mall and see our litle princess!

Nothing says 6 months old like a big toothless grin!

Of course we had to photograph her in pink...Hannah is always all "dolled up" so, I put the little princess in one of my favorite pink dresses with her little pink bow.





















I love this picture. Drool and all. It is one of my favorites. Just look at her little juicy face!
There were lots more fantastic pictures! Some that I purchased framed, so I couldn't scan them in. You'll have to stop by the house and see them! They're really, really cute! Even if I am biased...

3 comments:

C.L. said...

VERY CUTE! love it!

Mir said...

Fantastic pictures! Was that your first trip to Picture People? And is there any money left in your bank account now? LOL. We always come out of there spending a heck of a lot more than we planned!!

Michelle said...

We are flat broke now! No, it isn't our first trip. We did both the boys there at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months...well, actually I think we skipped Jakey there at 12 months because Heather did his pictures. But we went back several times in between for pictures of the tykes together. Hannah and the tykes went for her 3 month pictures and we'll go back a couple of more times. I MUCH prefer the way they do the pictures now to 2 years ago!