Wednesday, February 06, 2008

ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samuel's class at school did "theme" pictures today, and his class' them was "Jesus Rocks". They all had to come dressed in rock star apparel.

For those of you who know our little buttoned-up prince, this pushed "Chauncey" past his comfort zone. He complained the entire time that we were getting ready! It was hilarious that he could not have fun with it...why? Because he does not like his hair to be "messed up". He wants it flat. It doesn't have to be combed to my liking, but it cannot be sticking up.

Of course, his hair had to be spiked...rock star style...he finally settled in as I forced him to take some pictures. He had a good time when he got to school, but when I picked him up, he appeared a lot more comfortable in his school uniform.

His hair, neatly combed down....some things will never change!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love it. That's our little first-born! Joshua is the same way. Everything in its place - in order.