Sunday, February 10, 2008

Good Day Sunshine!

The weather has been horrible down here over the last month. Cold and rainy one day, then cold and clear, then warm and rainy the next day. It has been miserable for the kids' allergies and they have not been able to go outside and play very much at all. That makes for some seriously stir-crazy children, parents and nanny!

This weekend was beautiful! The unfortunate part was that Jacob was sick...but when we thought he was out of the woods yesterday, they kids played outside for a little while on their bikes, on the swing set, and of course, with Shiver.

Today was a little different in that Jacob did not get much outside time, but Daddy treated him to a ride on the four wheeler, and as a family, we cruised around the neighborhood on our golf cart. Samuel played outside quite a bit, and this weekend, Hannah was more than happy to spend some time in the great outdoors...hopefully this week will stay nice. I am not sure how much longer the kids can stand to be stuck inside...more than that, I am not sure how much longer I can stand the kids being stuck inside!

1 comment:

C.L. said...

sounds like a fun time!! I'm glad you had some family time and keep those pics coming! Hannah gets cuter with every one! Love you.