Sunday, January 13, 2008

School Bells Are Ringing...


Loud and Clear

Vacation is Over

School is Here


Samuel started his new private school last week and really has enjoyed it. We'll see how he feels once the novelty wears off! But, he easily made friends, and so far so good on the work they are doing in class compared to what he already learned. He is reading on (at least) a first grade level, so we are doing some extra things with him to make sure he continues to progress and thrive in that area, as opposed to remain status quo. His teacher is providing extra assignments and things that are a little more difficult. We're pleased!


I need to go make his lunch for tomorrow and get things ready and after a VERY fun weekend with Mom and Dad here, I am exhausted. I'll post pictures and update about the rest of the happenings here in the next few days.

1 comment:

Megan Penner said...

So cutie!! Love you!