Friday, January 25, 2008

When In Doubt, Go with the Headband


Cousin Jack had a football themed birthday party. We couldn't make it, but Aunt Liz sent goody bags for the boys - and inside were these lovely, 1980s sweat bands! The kids have been hilarious with them!

They even got poor Hannah involved!

She didn't really seem to mind! And this is a perfect time to introduce Haley! Haley is our new nanny and we LOVE her! She is absolutely amazing with the kids! We were really concerned when Megan was leaving that we weren't going to be able to find someone that would love and nurture them like she did...God answers prayers! And Haley was that answer! The boys have been doing awesome - Samuel's behavoir has been fantastic and Jacob is blasting through the alphabet with Haley's assistance. She is so fun, yet very laidback and the boys really love having her with them. She will be joining us on our trip to Disney World and I am not sure if the kids are more excited to go see Mickey Mouse, or that "Miss Haley" is coming with us!
Haley, Welcome to the family!

6 comments:

Megan Penner said...

This is hilarious! I'm so glad you found a great nanny! Love you!

Erin said...

Wonderful news, Michelle. So happy God has answered your prayers in the nanny situation. And I LOVE the headbands. Now they need the matching wrist bands and the outfits will be complete!

The Woolard Family said...

I want an 80's headband! :-) Too cute! I am so glad God brought Haley to the fam! He is good!

The Woolard Family said...

I want and 80's headband!!! Tell Samuel I might have to borrow his! ;-)

Blythe Owen Hunt said...

I'm so glad you found a wonderful nanny! praise the Lord!

and I LOVE the headbands. i totally wear one when i work out.

C.L. said...

Praise God you found a good nanny! I am so glad.
Those headbands crack me up! Love it!